Subscribing to a report
You can create a subscription for a particular report to be sent to you by e-mail on a regular basis. Additionally, using this feature, you can automate the delivery of reports to multiple e-mail addresses to ensure that all interested parties automatically receive any relevant reports.
To set up a report subscription:
- Click the Subscribe button in the report’s parameters window in the Detailed Reports view. The Subscribe to Report window appears beneath the report details.
- Enter a name for the subscription in the Subscription name text box.
- If you would like to include other recipients apart from yourself, enter their e-mail address in the Recipients text box.
- Select a file format from the Format drop-down list.
- Choose how often you would like to receive an e-mail with the specified report from the Week Day, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly options.
- Click the OK button to save the subscription, or to return to the parameter selection stage to modify your report parameters, click the Cancel button.