Instead of having to create developers manually in the Platform, an administrator may ask developers to self-register. Each administrator has a unique registration key which is available on their profile page. The administrator should distribute this key to all the users who need to register along with a link to the platform: https://platform.innerworkings.com
To register with the InnerWorkings Platform:
- Click the Self register online link on the login screen.
- In the browser window that opens, enter your registration key in the Your Registration Key text box.
- Click Next to continue. The Self-registration: New Account Details page displays.
- Enter your profile details and ensure that you complete the required fields, which are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Click Finish to complete your account setup on the system. An e-mail containing your login details will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. Once you receive the e-mail, you are ready to log in to the system.