Modifying your profile
The Profile link is located in the top right-hand side of the browser window. It enables you to edit your profile information and password. It is comprised of
- the User Information section. Here you can edit your personal details and record your changes with the InnerWorkings Platform by clicking the Update user information button. Note that the First Name, Last Name, and E-mail Address fields are mandatory.
- the Developer Registration Key section. By distributing this unique key to your developers, you can enable them to self-register with the InnerWorkings Platform.
- the Password section, where you can change your existing password, as described below
Changing your password
You can modify your existing password to something more memorable in the Password section.
To change your password:
- In the Enter your old password text box, type your existing password.
- Type your new password in the Enter your new password text box.
- Retype your new password in the Confirm your new password text box.
- Click the Change Password button to complete the process.
Note: Passwords must be between 6 and 50 characters long. Additionally, passwords must contain two of the following elements: lower-case letters, upper-case letters, numbers, or symbols.