Home > Accessing the InnerWorkings Platform > Logging in
To log in to the InnerWorkings Platform:
- Enter your unique e-mail address in the Your e-mail address field of the Log-in page.
- Enter your password in the Your password field.
- Click the Log in button.
If you forget your password, the platform can send you an e-mail that enables you to reset it.
- If you forget your password, click the Forgotten your password? link. The Forgot your password dialog box displays.
- Enter your e-mail address in the Your e-mail address field and click the Send My Password button. The system will send you an e-mail containing a hyperlink that enables you to reset your password.
- To reset your password, click the hyperlink and follow the on-screen instructions. Once reset, you can log in to the platform using the new password.