Creating Team Competitions
To create a team competition:
- In the New Competition window of the My Competitions section, click the Team button.
- In the resulting screen, enter the name of the competition in the Title field. You also have the option to describe the competition in the Description field.
- Click the Add teams button.
- In the resulting screen, enter the name of a team in the Team Name field.
- To make it easier to distinguish the teams on screen, each team is assigned a different color. You assign the team colors by clicking a color icon after entering the team name.
- Click the Add team button to add the team to the competition.
- The newly created team is listed beneath the Team name field. You can add another team or remove the newly created team using its Delete button.
- When you're finished, click the Return to competition button to navigate back to the New Competition section.
- To enter the timeframe for the competition in Start Date field, you can use the calendar icon. You can set the timeframe of the competition by clicking one of the 1 week, 2 weeks, or 4 weeks radio buttons. Also, if the competition is only for your co-workers, you can click the Only allow people in my organization to see this competition checkbox.
- Finally, to create the competition, click the Create button. You can change this later on the leaderboard by leaving the team and joining a new one. You have the option to abandon the data entered by clicking the Cancel button.
Note: You will automatically be added to the first team you create. You can change this later on the leaderboard by leaving the team and joining a new one.