Creating administrator accounts
You can create new administrator accounts from the Users tab.
To create an administrator account:
- In the Users tab, ensure that the Developer View is open. In the Manage Developers section, click the New button to open the Create New User form.
- In the User Information section, enter the details of the new user’s profile in the fields provided. The following data entry rules apply to fields in the User Information section:
- Required fields marked with an asterisk (*) must have 1-50 characters and use standard formatting. (All other fields are optional.)
- E-mail fields must have 5-100 characters and use standard e-mail formatting.
- Custom fields can have 0-100 characters and use standard formatting.
Ensure that the Administrator radio button is selected in the User Type section.
In the Group Membership section, you have the option to add the administrator to a group by selecting the relevant checkbox.
Click the Create User button.
Note: Apart from the mandatory fields, you can set the names of the form’s fields according to your organization’s needs.