Assigning content to developers
You can assign Drills, Applications, or even entire Developer Programs to your developers to promote topics that you feel are particularly relevant. In this way, you can ensure that developers working on specific projects within your organization all receive the same learning material to assist them in their real-world development duties.
To assign content to developers:
- Navigate to the Assignments Tab by clicking on the top-level tab or by clicking the Assign Content button in the Developer View of the Users tab.
- Select the Programs or Drills you want to assign in the content section. Use the catalog search box to filter the list of content.
- Locate the developers that you wish to assign content to by selecting the appropriate group in the Select Group drop-down list or use the search box to filter the list of developers.
- Select the group or individual developers as appropriate in the list that appears.
- Once you are happy with your selection, click the Assign button. The system then sends an e-mail to the relevant developers, informing them that the content has been assigned to them. Additionally, the next time the developers log in to the Developer Interface, the Home view will display a message informing them of the content’s availability and provide a link for installing the content.